To cater to the various requirements of rice, we, Lekh Raj Narinder Kumar, were incepted in 1974. Of many rice brands available in the market, we seek to make ourselves as the foremost choice among our clients. Our commitment to quality in all areas, is evidenced by our ISO 9001:2008 registration and our continuous upgrading of equipment and manufacturing methods. With years of experience and expertise, we have successfully established a prominent position as one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers and exporters in this industry. Available under different brands, our products include 1121 Basmati Rice, Long Grain Basmati Rice, Long Basmati Rice, Extra Long Basmati Rice, Royal Basmati Rice, Farishtey Extra Long Rice, Extra Long Rice, Basmati Rice, JB Basmati Rice, Gautam Royale Basmati Rice, and more.
Our 37 years of experience and good standing reputation in the market have enabled us to offer more desirable services with plenteous effort, honesty, and commitment to quality to the customers. With an unrivalled commitment to quality, we have been supplying the finest commodities and ingredients to the most demanding customers in the national as well as international market. Further, to secure the continued improvement in the quality of rice supplied and encourage the development of rice varieties suited to the needs of our clients’ requirements, we have incorporated continuous improvement policies and practices in our business methodology. Our consistent efforts to ensure quality and continuous improvement practices have earned us accolades in the industry.
To meet the requirements of our clients by providing best quality products (1121 Basmati Rice, Long Grain Basmati Rice, Long Basmati Rice, Extra Long Basmati Rice) while fostering employee excellence, growth, and job satisfaction.
- To build strong employee-employee relationships
- To ensure quality, utilize technologically upgraded plants
- To achieve an employee satisfaction
- To understand corporate social responsibility by providing quality products at market leading prices
- To value the contribution of our farmers by ensuring timely and right payment for the procured paddy
- To work on customer satisfaction index and sales satisfaction index
- To understand the value of quality in products